Kitson Quilt PVC Large Tote



There is a minimum of 10 pieces
(both designs included) for the price below
Current status (8/10) Paid orders


Kitson Quilt PVC Large Tote


I bought this exact bag when I was in Japan and it retails at almost 10,000 yen
(Around $160SGD) at Kitson store. Been using it for a while and I'm totally in love with it!!
So when I found a supplier who supplies bags to Japan online sellers, I jump at the chance of bringing this bag in (because I want the Black one too!!). Just to clarify this is an inspired piece but I've checked the photos provided by the supplier and it the same as the one I currently own.

Measurement: H30cm x W52cm x D18cm
Available in Pink and Black

$35 Mailed

Please Send your orders to spreebyjenny@gmail.com


Pink



Black








Kitson Space Tote

Requested design.
Measurement approximately 51 x 32 x 11cm

Available in Pink, Red (blue handle), Red (navy handle), Black, Yellow, Brown, Navy

$35 Mailed





Pink


Red (blue handle)


Red (navy handle)



Black


Yellow


Brown



Navy