Mini Digital Lomo Camera



I've always been interested in Lomography but was a little turn off by the use of films.
I was exhilarated when I first came across a DIGITAL Lomo camera! And coming in such a cute and compact size is double thumbs up from me =D

After searching around, I manage to find a supplier for this at a pretty decent price!

So here it is, my first Mini Digital Lomo Camera Spree!!

$55 Mailed
I will need a minimum of 20 pieces before I can order
(oh wait, make it 19 pieces since I'm taking one myself)

Once the order is place, it will take around 2 weeks for the items to reach me *cant wait!!*

Package Include :

1 x Lomo Camera
1 x USB Data Line
1 x Viewfinder
1 x User Manual
1 x Package Bag

Pixels:1/2.7 type 1.95 million pixel CMOS sensor
Lens focal length:Fixed focal length F3.1,f=6.5mm(35mm=39.5mm)
Shooting distance:Macro: 15cm ~ 50cm / Standard: 1m ~ ∞
Image resolution:still image :1280 × 1200 pixels/ video:320 × 240 8 frames per second
File format:JPEG ,AVI
Memory:2MB flash memory
External memory card:Maximum support 2GB microSD memory card (not included)
Screen:Grayscale LCD digital display
Power-saving mode:Auto power off function (about 30 seconds)
Interface:USB1.1
Power supply:Built-in rechargeable lithium battery (USB external charge)
Power shots:A full can take pictures 250
Dimension:About (W)53 x (H) 23 x (D) 19 MM
Weight:About 30g